Een jaar (50 nrs) voor €247,50
Businessweek is een van de meest invloedrijke tijdschriften voor zakelijk nieuws. Het signaleert en analyseert de trends en de persoonlijkheden die het verschil maken in de hedendaagse zakelijke wereld. Het magazine belicht en verheldert compliceerde onderwerpen altijd op enthousiaste wijze en vertelt lezers wat zij moeten weten over de business wereld.
(Klik hier voor het aanvragen van Bloomberg BusinessWeek)
The men's prostate is an essential part of a male's reproductive system. It secretes fluids that assisted in the transportation and activation of sperm. The men's prostate is situated just in front of the rectum, below the bladder and around the urethra. When there is prostate problem, it is almost always really really irritating and inconvenient for the patient as his urinary method is directly affected.
The common prostate medical problems are prostate infection, enlarged prostate and prostate type of cancer.
Prostate infection, also called prostatitis, is regarded as the common prostate-related overuse injury in men younger than 55 years. Infections of the prostate are classified into four types - acute bacterial prostatitis, chronic bacterial prostatitis, chronic abacterial prostatitis and prosttodynia.
Acute bacterial prostatitis will be the least common of most kinds of prostate infection. It is caused by bacteria perfectly located at the large intestines or urinary tract. Patients may experience fever, chills, body aches, back pains and urination problems. This condition is treated through the use of antibiotics or non-steroid anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) to help remedy the swelling.
Chronic bacterial prostatitis is a condition of a particular defect inside the gland along with the persistence presence of bacteria inside urinary tract. It can be a result of trauma towards the urinary tract or by infections via the rest with the body. A patient may go through testicular pain, back pains and urination problems. Although it is uncommon, it may be treated by removal from the prostate defect accompanied by the employment antibiotics and NSAIDs to help remedy the inflammation.
Non-bacterial prostatitis is the reason for approximately 90% of all prostatitis cases; however, researchers have not even to create the sources of these conditions. Some researchers believe that chronic non-bacterial prostatitis occur as a consequence of unknown infectious agents while other feel that intensive exercise and lifting might cause these infections.
Maintaining a Healthy Prostate
To prevent prostate diseases, a proper weight loss program is important. These are some from the actions to keep your prostate healthy.
1. Drink sufficient water. Proper hydration is essential for health and wellness and will also also maintain your urinary track clean.
2. Some studies advise that a couple of ejaculations each week will assist to prevent prostate cancer.
3. Eat red meat in moderation. It has been shown that consuming greater than four meals of beef a week will heighten the probability of prostate diseases and cancer.
4. Maintain an effective diet with cereals, vegetable and fruits to make certain sufficient intake of nutrients required for prostate health.
The most important measure to look at to be sure a healthy prostate is to select regular prostate health screening. If you are forty years old and above, you should go for prostate examination at least per year. AlbertAwake op 11-06-2018
BW still gives very good coverage on many topics and industries. Design has gone out of hand. It does not add anything, it's desidng for design. Gerard de Gier op 27-12-2013
Business Week appeals to me for two main reasons:
1. It approaches business and many other aspects closely connected for a perspective that is relevant to the situation of Western Europ.
2. I spend an important part of my youth in the USA and am interested in broad development, which i believe are also relevant to the future of Western Europe. S.P.Goudsmit op 29-12-2012